Payment for school meals – School meals are £2.30 per day. Payment can be made online through Parent Pay on Paretmail. Cheques should be made payable to Connected Learning MAT. Parents of children in Years 3 to 6 are required to pay for their meals unless they have been awarded Free school meals, if you think you may be eligible for free school meals, please apply via the Essex County Council website.
Free school meals
Should I apply?
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Child Tax Credit (not Working Tax Credit), with an annual income of below £16,190
- Pension Guarantee Credit
- Employment and Support Allowance, income related
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act, 1999
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
Children who get any of the above benefits in their own right (ie they get benefits
payments directly, instead of through a parent or guardian) can also get free school
Please note that if you are not in receipt of one of the listed benefits, any
application will be refused.